Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Fall

Hello! Just thought I would share another layout with the September Creative Kit that I designed for My Creative Scrapbook.


For this layout I wanted to utilize my word stickers that came with the kit and I also decided to create this layout on the diagonal because I really love the leaves patterned paper in the kit and I wanted to make sure that I was able to use half of the sheet for a layout and half of the sheet for fussy cutting the leaves for embellishments. No wasting paper for this gal.




I fussy cut the title "Fall" from one of the 3X4 card sheets in the kit and added lots of stickers and ephemera to the layout. I also used the gold sequins to direct the eyes to the title. Sequins work really well for this. 


I used the brown scalloped border sticker from the sticker sheet and cut out the Fall words patterned paper sheet into two paper strip and also used the word stickers to add a border. Since the layout is on the diagonal, sometimes the paper strips aren't long enough to go the entire length of the page so I cut strips strategically that will be covered by the photo to add length. This works great and you never would know that the paper strip is actually two paper strips.


I added some foam squares to the back of the embellishments to add more dimension. The little truck was fussy cut from one of the 3X4 cards in the kit. 


Don't forget to reserve your kits today at My Creative Scrapbook. This month is the FREE gift month and that means that each member will be receiving a free gift in their September kits. Also, every month there are exclusive cut files that come free with every kit so for those of you that love cut files, this is a great way to add to your cut file library.

Thanks for checking out my blog today and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment