Monday, September 4, 2017

Hello Fall

Hello friends! I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend if you live in Canada or the U.S. It's a great time to get some scrapbooking done.

Today I wanted to share a layout for My Creative Scrapbook that I created with the September Creative Kit.


The full reveal of the September kits is September 5, but the sneak peeks are up on the My Creative Scrapbook blog.

I loved working with this kit. For this layout I cut up lots of patterned paper strips. This is a great way to use up the leftovers from the kit. I sewed the strips down to the background with my Stitch Happy sewing machine and some aqua twine. I didn't want to cover up my layout too much so I clustered my embellishments around the matted photo.







This is one of six layouts that I created with this kit so I will be sharing some more after the full design team reveal on September 5. Thanks for stopping by and reserve your kit today at My Creative Scrapbook.



No comments:

Post a Comment